NOPPIES BABY COMFORT
Making up the cot
How to make up a cot
The cot or crib is in the house! Time to make up that little cot, or perhaps you’ve discovered a new amazing bed set after seeing the Noppies Baby Comfort collection.
We’ll use this video to show you how you can make up a lovely bed for your baby with the fitted sheet, the blanket and the sheet from the Noppies Baby Comfort collection: tight, safe for your baby and completely matching!
What will you need?
So how should you make up the cot or crib?
- Place the fitted sheet on top of the flannel
- Place the blanket on top of the sheet, a little away from the edge.
- Turn the edge of the sheet over onto the blanket.
- Now place the sheet with the blanket from the bottom of the cot, where your baby’s feet are, up to shoulder height.
- Firmly tug the sheet with the blanket into all the sides.
- You could possibly also fold a hydrophilic cloth into a triangle and place it under the head, so you’ll only need to change the cloth if your baby accidentally spits up.